Artist Pension Trust (Brooklyn NY)
- Handle the logistics and operations of the company around the globe
- Maintain constant contact with our artists taking care of their requests in regards to the trust.
- Track, analyze and communicate key performance metrics;
- Oversee company contracts globally, and ensure conditions are met;
- Analyse data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
- Help maintaining one of the fastest growing art collections in NYC;
- Administer and manage local office (track mail and deliveries, answer phone enquires, managing interns etc.)
- An analytical approach to planning and problem solving;
- Good organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- English & Spanish as mother tongue - a must.